The following options are available in version 10.04.6 of the app:
- New widget badge option to ignore persistent/ongoing notifications:
You can now get rid of the unnecessary notification badges for apps which have non-dismissible notifications for ongoing tasks. Enabling this option will not show badges for their bubbles.
- Fix issue with non-existent widgets stuck in your Cloud list:
Earlier Bubble Cloud refused to delete widget clouds, their widgets have to be removed from the launcher. However after external app data restore or launcher crashes we can end up with widgets listed in the Widgets+Folders screen which don’t appear in the launcher. So:
- Behavior change: Widgets+Folders screen now lets you remove empty widgets. If they do have an actual widget in the launcher, they will reappear!
- New Expert option in widget’s Cloud Configuration Screen: “Remove all bubbles”
So, if you have a stuck widget in your list, press the symbol ⊕ on the right
to open it’s Cloud Configuration screen, then use the command “Remove all bubbles” a the very bottom of the settings screen
Going back to the Widgets+Folders list, you will now be able to remove the widget clouds which have “0” for all bubble types
[based on Michael Holman’s question / bugreport]
- [Serious] Pop up folders (on the phone) with badged icons crashed when trying to edit
Please test and report any issues
I give this version now into the hands of beta testers. You are the first to enjoy these new features, but in return for the early access I ask you to report any problems you find:
- crashes, hangs, regression issues (especially if they are reproducible)
- operation problems (unexpected behavior, mistakes)
- grammatical errors in text
- layout color / visibility / alignment problems (it helps if you include a screenshot)
- illogical or missing functionality
- further improvement suggestions
Thank you for your help!