- When we whitelist by phrase, it also matches the phrase against the name of the app
(you can check the exact name of apps if you long press notifications and see “app info” or “details”).
- We can whitelist apps by whitelisting their names
- Whitelisting is stronger than blacklisting
- We can blacklist every notification just by blacklisting a single space character (” “) which every notification includes.
- Then whitelist the apps which we would like to still see notifications from by whitelisting their names as phrases
Thank you to Martin for the emailed question prompting this post!