- improved burn in protection
- rearranged some settings on watch (“Get phone app” and “Go premium”)
- updated Theme Pack #7 → Please download + reload theme
- you could not change the ambient clock bubble color if the active and inactive bubble modes were set to be the same (hollow/hollow, filled/filled)
- services restarted after Play Store update both on phone and watch (you don’t need to open app after update to receive weather, battery updates)
- complication provided backgrounds kept appearing even after setting a different background image or color
Please see screenshot below, ambient step count bubble could cause a few pixels to be lit constantly if it was set to large size. I discovered this issue using the following ambient-watch-face tester:
Highly recommended! (Test if a watch face can burn in on an oled display even when burn-in protection is enabled by uploading a screenshot of the watch face in ambient mode.)
UPDATED THEME PACK #7
Fixed themes “redblue12”, “dots”, “clippy” and “boxic12” in pack #7. Please update theme pack and re-apply theme if you are using one of these. These 4 themes use a darkening filter in ambient mode to dim ambient bubbles/complications (to improve the visibility of the watch hands). This filter had the wrong color causing pixels to stay lit (at a minimum brightness #020201 – very very dark) in ambient mode (on some but not all watches). Other themes are not affected and this correction should further improve battery life if you are using one of these four themes.
As you can see, the app is being developed actively. If you find any bugs or crashes, please contact me so I can fix as soon as possible.
THE PROJECT NEEDS YOUR HELP
If you like the app and the progress please support the project with a 5-star rating. It helps tremendously.
#aw20 #standalone #androidwear #moto360 #hwatch #zenwatch2 #lggwatch #sonysmartwatch3 #sonysw3 #lgwatchurbane #watchfaces #watchface #HuaweiWatch #LGUrbane #Smartwatch3 #zenwatch3 #androidwear2 #complications