Dual peek card option
- Now Playing media,
- Next Calendar,
- Preview of Wear OS notification
or any other long text complication.
Notifications from the Notification Icons Plugin no longer need to be assigned as complication, they will come directly from the plugin to the peek card if the option “Dual peek card” option is enabled either for the peek card or for the notification bubbles:
Long press either the peek card or one of the notification bubbles to see the new option.
Two peek cards
The peek card last updated will appear, but you can manually hide and show the card to toggle between the two cards if both cards have information (as shown in the animation above).
Filters for blank notifications (such as “No upcoming event” or “No tracks” or “No notifications”) are now configured by default, and of course you can add your own, separated by a semi-colon (;).
For more information on the option “No card if text contains” please see Peek card watch face complication
Assign watch face complication to card
You can still assign the complication from Settings → Add complication → Long text (Peek card)
For more information please see Peek card watch face complication
Notification Preview complication
If you assign the Notification Preview to the peek card, you might want to turn off native Wear OS notifications from the Wear OS app on your phone, otherwise you will get double notifications:
You will still see local, watch-only notifications coming from the Notification Preview.
Please note, Samsung (or Google?) removed the Notification Preview complication from the Galaxy Watch 4 in the November, 2021 update. We don’t know if this was intentional or a bug. The more of us report the issue to Samsung the better our chance to get this feature back.
- bubbles no longer grow when showing hidden (even if not locked)
- cloud was not refreshed when bubbles don’t grow (locked bubble sizes)
- peek card complication shouldn’t change weight
- bubbles disappeared sometimes after automatic weight change (grow on use), fixed
- bubbles with illegal sizes will now appear on the watch face or in folders (so you can move them to where you want)
- rare crash while redrawing watch face
- rare crash in Bubble Cloud main app on phone
- newly installed apps “disappeared”, now fixed
- translation for new strings
- peek card will only vibrate if more than half of its text changes (used to be 1/3)
- folder content disappeared after a v9.97.4 change, now corrected
- long folder names did not appear in bubble edit screen on the watch
- fixed dual peek card with no complication
- fixed problems when dual peek card was disabled [Jindřich Pelhřimovský]
- added separate peek card settings (color, transparency level, size) for notification and complication cards (long press either peek cards to configure)
- notification peek card color setting was removed on connection to phone – fixed
- translate reset of the strings to 9 languages
- notification peek card now works even when notification bubbles are hidden (only dismounts provider if no card no bubble)
- filter out multiple tasker battery charger calls [Jindřich Pelhřimovský]
- scroll to watch face when locked [Jindřich Pelhřimovský]
Please test and report any issues
I give this version now into the hands of beta testers. You are the first to enjoy these new features, but in return for the early access I ask you to report any problems you find:
- crashes, hangs, regression issues (especially if they are reproducible)
- operation problems (unexpected behavior, mistakes)
- grammatical errors in text
- layout color / visibility / alignment problems (it helps if you include a screenshot)
- illogical or missing functionality
- further improvement suggestions
Thank you for your help!
See: become a beta tester