- Targeting Android 12: new bluetooth permission necessary for BT toggle and wear BT toggle bubbles. The app will now prompt you the first time you try to use them
- Improved/fixed Battery Full Alert: now it works with AOD off as well as in app-drawer mode. If you had trouble with it in v10.14, please try again (→ more info)
- Grouped settings under “More options” on the watch into 4 collapsible categories:
These Advanced/Expert settings got really bloated over time. There are over 40 settings here, which took ages to find in the infinitely long list.
- I settled on this UI, because with the collapsible groups you can now tap the group directly, or keep scrolling down as you did before if you don’t know which group the setting will be in.
- All items in the “Appearance” group relate to Watch Face mode, so this group is missing if you are using the app in Tile / App Drawer mode
Please test and report any issues
I give this version now into the hands of beta testers. You are the first to enjoy these new features, but in return for the early access I ask you to report any problems you find:
- crashes, hangs, regression issues (especially if they are reproducible)
- operation problems (unexpected behavior, mistakes)
- grammatical errors in text
- layout color / visibility / alignment problems (it helps if you include a screenshot)
- illogical or missing functionality
- further improvement suggestions
Thank you for your help!
See: become a beta tester