All Wear OS compatible watches should be compatible
Please see this page for more info about Android Wear: https://www.android.com/wear/
The following are confirmed to work with Bubble Clouds:
- Huawei Watch 1-2 (but not the GT),
- ASUS ZenWatch 1-3
- Sony SW3 only (not the SmartWatch 2)
- LG watches (Watch, Watch R, W7, Urbane 1-2, Sport, Style)
- Motorola Moto 360 Gen 1-2, Sport
- Fossil Q, Sport
- GC Connect
- Guess Connect
- Hublot Big Bang
- Hugo Boss Touch
- Kate Spade NY
- Louis Vuitton
- Michael Kors (Access line)
- Misfit (Vapor 1-2)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro, E, E2, Pro, S, S2, C2
- Montblanc Summit 1-2
- Modavo Connect
- New Balance RunIQ
- Nixon Mission
- Polar M600
- Skagen Falster 1-2
- Casio (Pro Trek line)
- Diesel (“On” line)
- Emporio Armani (Connected line)
- Tag Heuer Connected
- Tommy Hilfiger TH24/7You
- Tory Burch Gigi
- Verizon Wear24
- ZTE Quartz
- Samsung (only Gear Live, none of the newer ones)
…and any other Wear OS watch: these will connect automatically and my app will prompt you how to set it up. If you have questions about certain settings, I am at your service, please let me know.
- Other Samsung smartwatches are NOT COMPATIBLE 🙁, since they don’t run Wear OS either. Unfortunately Samsung made their newest watches to be compatible with themselves only, they run a proprietary operating system called Tizen, which is different from the industry standard Android Wear. None of the Wear OS software (including Bubble Clouds) will work with Samsung Gear watches 🙁
- I try to be clear about this in the Play Store description, but I see a lot of confusion about this.
- Bluetooth smartwatches which usually cost a bit less (GT88, DS1, iTouch, Colmi i2, M9, SCINEX, APLUS, SBA, GV18, GT08, U8, DZ09, SA09 etc) typically run Android (5.1 or 7.1) which is intended for phones, not for watches. These are very powerful “mini phones”. You can install many of the apps available for the phones and tablets, but they are not Android Wear, none of the Android Wear watch apps will work.
- Pebble watches have a different operating system, there are a lot of apps available for Pebbles, but no in the Google Play Store.
- AmazFit watches are very capably, long lasting battery, lots of built in features, but they cannot run WearOS apps, since their operating is different
WearOS ≠ Android
Please see this page for more info about Wear OS (formerly known as “Android Wear“): https://www.android.com/wear/
Home screen widgets
- Note: this is a widget app on your phone, which means the main app only instructs you on how to place widgets. Hence the video links.
- Please watch the video to see where to look for the widgets in your launcher and how to place them.
New and exciting
Please reply to this email if this was not your issue, or if you need more help.