Here is how to set up Galaxy Watch 4 style vertical Bubble Cloud app drawer in less than 1 minute from install to use:
- Install the app from the Play Store on the watch
- Tap “Open”
- Please read the intro tips.
- We choose app drawer mode to open via tile.
- Swipe right and tap the gear shaped Settings bubble
(It prompts you to install phone app, but it’s not even necessary!)
- We need only 3 settings:
- First: set the favorite cloud layout to “circular” – Done!
- Second: set archive cloud layout to “diagonal” – Done!
- Finally: set app drawer to vertical – All done!
- Now we can add the tile
- by long pressing
- and selecting “Bubble Cloud Favorites”
- I move it to the first position
- And voi’la: you can swipe to see the favorites:
- Tap the 3 dots to activate the app drawer
- Swipe up for Brightness-control and all the other bubbles
Done in under 1 minute!
Please support the project by liking this video and 5-staring the app.
Email me with questions, I am always excited to help!