v6.80 → Play

Please share:

v6.80 → Play
+new option: hide min/max temperature from the weather bubble (default: min/max is shown)
Fun: I collected all the Android Wear related settings in the app into one screenshot (over 200 settings and options!). These are only about 75% of the settings in the app, the remaining 25% deals with home screen widgets…

With this last small change I submit the app to production (=available to non-beta users also).

Author: greg

the dev