Cleanup release following the fundamental changes in the last big update. Thank you for all the feedback!
Slow roll-out: to get the update instantly join the beta test.
- Much reduced battery use in non-overlay mode
- Drawer timeout inconsistencies sorted out (quicker screen timeout on accidental wakes)
- Moved drawer timeout to WearOS settings group on phone
- Toggling overlay option on phone did not have an immediate effect on the watch
- Disable swipe to exit for watch face in non-overlay mode
- Added cancel button to (light blue) permission request screen on watch
- Couldn’t prompt for phone permission if it was denied permanently
- Kept asking for unneeded permissions
- Brightness control on watches with no light sensor (broken in v9.61) [thank you Anthony Wang for investigating the issue!]
- Disable Gen 1 Moto 360 auto-brightness bug workaround on newer watches
- Rare crash when toggling overlay (rootview already null)
- Digital clock update race condition (unregister receiver while shutting down)