Auto open new notifications
When a new notification comes in (via the Notification Icons plugin) it will be shown full screen for the selected duration of time (between 20 seconds to 10 minutes), so you can read most of it and interact directly, without needing to tap the notification icon or the peek card, e.g.:
- It is recommended to enable wrist gestures in system settings to return to the watch face by shaking your wrist (not available on Samsung Galaxy Watch)
- It is also recommended to enable wrist gestures in the Notification Icons plugin for one-handed scrolling (and raising your hand with Galaxy Watch to exit back to the watch face)
→ Long press cogs for settings to enable gestures in the plugin:
On non-Samsung watches, make sure to also enable Gestures in system settings!
- Bubble Cloud’s touch lock will be unlocked for the selected duration of time (even after you exit back to the watch face!). In this case short auto-open duration is recommended.
Feature pitch by Jindřich Pelhřimovský, big thank you for the suggestion and testing!
Notification plugin: welcome guide on the watch
The first time we open the the Notification Icons app on our watch, an intro screen will greet the new user helping with the initial setup. Blue pill-buttons
- help install the phone component
- explain watch face complications
- and help install Bubble Cloud watch face if app to be used as plugin
besides explaining the basic premise of the application.
Hopefully this improves the first impressions of the app!
These new features are currently available to beta testers only:
- Bubble Cloud main app v10.09.0 or higher
See: become a beta tester
- Notification Icons plugin v4.04 or higher
Join the beta test at: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/dynalogix.bubblecloud.themepack11
Update main app and plugin
Notification Icons plugin + watch face complications
Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dynalogix.bubblecloud.themepack11
Bubble Cloud Wear OS Launcher / Watch Face
Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dyna.logix.bookmarkbubbles
Please test and report any issues
I give this version now into the hands of beta testers. You are the first to enjoy these new features, but in return for the early access I ask you to report any problems you find:
- crashes, hangs, regression issues (especially if they are reproducible)
- operation problems (unexpected behavior, mistakes)
- grammatical errors in text
- layout color / visibility / alignment problems (it helps if you include a screenshot)
- illogical or missing functionality
- further improvement suggestions
Thank you for your help!