DYNA Logix built the Bubble Cloud Widgets + Wear app as a Freemium / Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by DYNA Logix and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
1) The Bubble Cloud app:
- accesses your contact list (contact database) and the names of applications installed on your device to show you the list where you can select which ones to add to your home screen widgets. The app will prompt for your permission before accessing your contact database.
- collects, encodes, stores and transmits (uploads) your contact list information to track changes to enable the optional auto-population and cloud backup features. Auto-population can automatically add new contact and app bubbles to your home screen widgets in the selected, monitored contact groups and app categories. The app will prompt for your consent every time you enable or utilize these premium features.
- all information is stored in protected device storage and transmitted securely in encrypted format.
2) When you use the command “Contact developer”, some technical device information will be included in the email that is prepared by the app. You can edit or delete the part you don’t want to send.
Neither DYNA Logix nor any 3rd party uses, or will ever use any of the information mentioned above [1) + 2)] for any purpose other than the ones listed above. You can export a copy of your information or delete it at any time. Email email@example.com if you need help with any of these.
Optionally you can select photos to customize the appearance of the “bubbles” in home screen widgets and Wear OS watch face / launcher. With your consent Bubble Cloud Widgets + Wear Launcher will access your photos to select the image to use for personalization. The selected photos are stored in protected local device storage and transmitted (shared) from the app only with your consent for backup purposes. Neither DYNA Logix nor any 3rd party uses or will ever use these for any other purpose.
Whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-04-20
Bubble Cloud app permissions
►External storage: import bubble images, clock bubble graphics
►In-app purchases: upgrade to pro
►Identity: send Gmail from contact cloud
►Contacts: contact cloud
►Approximate location: weather bubbles, local weather, sunset, sunrise calculation
►Wi-Fi connection information: Wifi toggle bubble
►Full network access: Bookmark screenshots + weather bubbles
►View network connections: Toggle bubbles
►Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi: Wifi toggle bubble
►Change network connectivity: Wifi toggle bubble
►Draw over other apps: app-tray mini launcher
►Control vibration: haptic feedback on phone and watch
►Run at startup: for auto-populated clouds + watch launcher
►Prevent device from sleeping: find-my-phone wakes device
►Modify system settings: find-my-phone unmutes device, control screen brightness
►Install/uninstall shortcuts: bubble cloud folders