Slow rollout: if you want version 9.91 right away become a beta tester
- Improved Watch face launch behavior for many apps (e.g. iCE Angel Alert) [Bernard Kripkee]
- Round corner background for home screen widgets [Ahmad Alnusif]
- Larger peek card options added (50% and 60%) [Rahul Rayal]
- Widgets+Folders action buttons were not visible on tablets in portrait orientation [José Rocha]
- Discrete seekbar for border in bubble edit dialog [Martin Blomfeldt]
- Sunrise/sunset Live Info bubble to follow 12/24 hour setting on watch [Daniel Griffin]
- Option for permanent bubbles over analog hands [Ryan McGraw]
Normally clock hands will appear on top of bubbles (sometimes partially cover them) in analog watch faces. User can disable this option to have the bubbles appear on top of the hands, so they are never covered.
Set it in the phone app as well:
- More (“…”) bubble limitations in the Wear Cloud Editor → shouldn’t be possible to move to other clouds or assign live info to it. [Dimitris Hatzikoukos]
Linked to help video in Wear Cloud Editor, removed cloud designator bubble (replaced with “?” which explains how to toggle in folder settings).
Please test and report any issues
I give this version now into the hands of beta testers. You are the first to enjoy these new features, but in return for the early access I ask you to report any problems you find:
- crashes, hangs, regression issues (especially if they are reproducible)
- operation problems (unexpected behavior, mistakes)
- grammatical errors in text
- layout color / visibility / alignment problems (it helps if you include a screenshot)
- illogical or missing functionality
- further improvement suggestions
Thank you for your help!
See: become a beta tester