I have more plans in future releases, but you can now add a Bubble Cloud tile:
- Open app drawer by swiping your watch face
- New vertically scrolling app drawer option added for better Tile integration
- If Bubble Cloud is your watch face, the tile gives you direct access to various settings screens
Big thank you to Sterling Udell for creating the UnofficialTileAPI
Join beta test
- Slow rollout, to get version 9.56 right away, join the beta test: how to become a beta tester
BUBBLE CLOUD WATCHFACE LAUNCHER for Wear OS
#androidwear #watchface #wearos
This is the newest, extended video (2 min), includes a demo of the vertical app drawer and the settings tile too!
Vertical app drawer
- No handle (open via Tile, Complication or button press)
- Swipe to close in both directions
- new option in side selection “Vertical (no handle)”
Extended intro wizard
- Watch face or app drawer?
- How to open drawer?
Selecting one of the handle-free drawer opening methods (button, tile or complication) will automatically configures the vertical app drawer for first time users (after they actually assign the app drawer to the chosen method)
Tile for Watch face mode
New settings tile in watch face mode: open various settings screens directly
Other improvements in this release
- improved switching between watchface and app drawer modes
- pressing another button after sunlight mode will not cancel sunlight mode (including double press function on the same button. If no double press function assigned, pressing the sunlight button again will still cancel it) [tip: James Paulley]
- You couldn’t have solid background for merged clouds
- Fixed archive cloud margin issues
- Fixed issue with vertical app drawer not opening after closing it with a left swipe [thank you Steven for reporting!]
- Fixed archive cloud icon label layout issues
- Fixed label issue in vertical app drawer diagonal column arrangement
Home Screen widgets
- No more unnecessary widget remeasures after screen rotation
(this also affects the app Bubble Cloud Widgets + Folders for phones/tablets)
- The tile will eventually be able to show bubbles of any selected folder.
- The bubble cloud icon and the lock will be two of the bubbles in this folder
I am open to suggestions, as Tiles are very new, I am still looking for a good way to use them
As you can see, I keep adding new features, the app is being developed actively. If you find any bugs or crashes, please contact me so I can fix as soon as possible.
THE PROJECT NEEDS YOUR HELP
My app is getting an increased number bad ratings lately. If you like the app and the progress please support the project with a 5★ rating. It helps tremendously: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dyna.logix.bookmarkbubbles