- Notification channel information is now displayed when you open a notification on the watch (e.g. [Instagram#ig_reminders])
- Long press the channel information to blacklist the channel
- You can undo blacklisting by swiping away the phrase in the Filters list on the phone:
- Timer / chronometer type notifications did not appear correctly. Now they appear, but they do not show live information
- Notification titles did not appear correctly in some cases
At this point v9.73 is available to beta testers only. You can join the beta test here
Added in v2.57, you can now reply to notifications via voice, keyboard or emoji: see this post
Added in v2.58, images also show in notifications: see this post
NOTIFICATION ICON COMPLICATIONS FOR ANY WATCH FACE
Added in v2.59 see this post
Put the notification icons on a Wear OS Tile
See how to set it up in this video.
General information about the Bubble Cloud tiles: New Tile for Favorites cloud!
ADD/REMOVE FILTERS USING TASKER PLUGIN
Added in v2.70 see this post
- Hidden feature: Block all notifications except a few whitelisted apps
- Troubleshooting: Refer to this checklist if the status icons don’t appear on your watch face
NOTIFICATION WATCH FACE COMPLICATIONS THEME
(now works with and without Bubble Clouds)
The main app is no longer needed for the Notification Icons to work, but still recommended:
BUBBLE CLOUD WATCHFACE LAUNCHER for Wear OS (free)
Trouble installing the app?
Please see Wear OS Google Play Store issues